Security Safe to Sync and Charge 16 Tablets and iPads
Secure and compact, this cabinet is perfect for classrooms, libraries and training facilities where multiple tablets have to be protected, charged and synced*. And it takes up very little physical space.
Secure: The Netsafe has a highly secure integrated locking mechanism, the hallmark of all Datamation Systems products. You work hard for your technology resources. You might as well protect them with a real level of security.
Sync*: The DS-NETSAFE-IPCS simultaneously syncs or charges up to 16 tablets and plugs into a standard wall outlet. It uses a USB connection to appropriate file management software (such as iTunes for ipads) and meets all USB performance specifications. If you keep your tablets in cases, its dividers can be adjusted to handle even the thickest cases we have seen. (Not all carts and cabinets can say this.)
Sustainable: Uses manufacturer-provided cables, reducing waste and lowering costs for our customers; made with recycled material where possible; energy-efficient design; durable and adjustable so it can change with new technology.
Secure Tabletop Safe for Security, Charging and Syncing Tablets, iPads, Kindles or Many Other Devices
- Durable steel construction and industry-best locking mechanism
- Steel cabinet houses custom steel enclosure with 16-port, state-of-the-art universal USB hub that meets USB specs for simultaneously charging or syncing*.
- Secure storage for a MacBook® or notebook host from Cambrionix
- Adjustable dividers and unique adjustable backstop design
- Power supply: 225W, 45A, 5V, 115/230 VAC; built-in DC fan, UL/UV approved; plugs into wall outlet
- Outlets for power supply, host; accessories
- Pass-through USB jack for use on top of a cabinet (USB cable provided)
- Mounting holes for bolting to counter or desk
- Product weight: 63 pounds
- Dimensions (case): 21”W x 19”D x 17”H
- Designed for use with manufacturer-provided iPad USB cables
- Proudly made in the USA*
Note: Normal lead time 2-3 weeks
*Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts