Trays & Cabinets Sync and Charge iPods, iPhones and Other Mobile Devices
If you are deploying or managing multiples of a smaller mobile device – such as iPhones™, iPods™, iPod Touch™ or smartphones – Datamation Systems has created storage strategies that incorporate state-of-the-art charging and syncing hubs..
How do you handle these devices in a compact, secure and convenient space?
These trays and drawers equipped with foam interiors (some with adjustable dividers) that store and secure just about any type of mobile device, even cases or equipped with scanners, card readers or extended batteries. They provide easy access to built-in professional charging or sync-charge hubs and their power supplies. Some versions even provide security, locking the contents in a table-mounted enclosure.
Model # DS-MDM-SC-24U
- Compact and durable steel enclosure houses state-of-the-art universal 16-port and 8-port USB boards (CE, ETL listed)
- Can be used to charge and sync any iPod™, iPod Touch and iPhone™, as well as virtually any smartphone that charges with USB. Features unique future-proof updatable firmware.
- Pull-out drawer supports a capacity of 24 smartphones with protective cases and/or attached scanners
- Dividers are removable and drawer bottoms have protective foam
- Includes an additional shelf to hold a MacBook® or other notebook
- Power supply: 275W, 5V, 88~264VAC, constant current limiting circuit, overload/over voltage/short circuit protection, all applicable safety approvals. Power supply is dual voltage 115/230 VAC. Power supply plugs into a wall outlet with cord (provided).
- Includes a two-outlet power strip (110 US power only)
- Enclosure door locks via an integrated key lock (two keys per unit)
- Dimensions: 19.25”W x 22.375”D x 10.625”H
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Can be bolted to tabletop
- Proudly made in the United States
- Uses devices’ manufacturer-provided or quality third-party USB cables