iPad Transport Case with 49-port syncing hub
Carry Case for securing 49 tablets or iPads with syncing USB hub
Our portable sync-and-charge solutions offer an efficient and affordable strategy. When and where they are needed, they allow you to bring sync capabilities to your tablets or bring your devices to a sync station that is an effective shared resource. Our carry cases are perfect for classrooms, tech centers, libraries or service depots. They can also be used when you are storing and charging mobile devices in an existing notebook cart. This can save you money (in some cases tens of thousands of dollars), improving management control and security, and making the best use of scarce resources. If every room does not need its own, full-time sync station, this is a great way to leverage your tech resources.
Click here for more information on other transport cases for tablets.
Each carry case version includes:
- Includes 49 port syncing USB hub and power supply
- Power cord (specify country needed)
- Durable blow-molded case with custom foam interior
- Space for storing USB cables (cables not included)
- Case dimensions: 27.5″ x 9″ x 18.5″ (outside)
- Case weight is 12.5 pounds (empty); 17.125 pounds (shipping weight)
- Cases do not lock
DS-IP-CC-16 holds 16-port universal sync charge hub
DS-IP-CC-49 holds 49-port sync hub (Discontinued pending introduction of 54-port hub)