EtherSync Carts for Remote Access and Management of iOS Devices
Imagine being able to “see” all your iOS devices in carts connected to an IP drop. Image managing them as if they were plugged into your MacBook or local computer. Imagine handling OS and App updates on your Gigabit Ethernet from anywhere, anytime.
EtherSync enabled carts do just that.
For more information regarding EtherSync and USB-over-IP click here
EtherSync enabled carts features:
- Secure, store, charge and simultaneously sync iPads™ and other USB devices
- Includes pre-installed EtherSync appliance for secure, remote management of USB-connected iPads and other devices. Also includes EtherSync Connect management software to work with Apple Configurator and iTunes™
- Innovative Gather ‘Round™ design allows teachers and students to access carts from both sides, increasing instructional time and improving classroom management
- Gliding doors with integrated push button locks
- Unique ID card feature lets you personalize the carts
- 4” locking wheels (four swiveling; two locking)
- Includes state-of-the-art universal USB hubs from Cambrionix that meet USB specs for simultaneous charging or syncing (2.1A per port for charging). Hubs have an updatable firmware feature that makes them future-proof, accommodating new charging profiles as new devices are created.
Need Apple-certified USB cables? click here
Datamation Systems welcomes OEM inquiries for components and custom builds
iPad, iTunes and Configurator are trademarks of Apple, Inc.
Gather ‘Round is a trademark of Datamation Systems, Inc