16-slot Safes and Cabinets To Charge 7″ Tablets and iPad Minis
Secure and compact, this cabinet is perfect for classrooms, libraries and training facilities where multiple 7” tablets have to be stored and charged. And, like the mobile devices themselves, it takes up very little physical space.
Secure: The NETSAFE7 has a highly secure integrated locking mechanism, the hallmark of all Datamation Systems products. You work hard for your technology resources. You might as well protect them with real security.
Charge: The DS-NETSAFE7-C-16 simultaneously charges up to 16 7″ tablets and plugs into a standard wall outlet. It uses the manufacturer-provided AC adapters with a specially designed power panel that leaves space for all types of plug systems (110V only).
Flexibility: If you keep your tablets in cases or use them with scanners, battery packs or accessory “sleds”, the NETSAFE7’s dividers can be adjusted to handle even the thickest configurations we have seen. (Not all carts and cabinets can say this.)
The first purpose-built security solution for 7″ tablets: iPad mini™, Kindle™, Nook™, Galaxy Tab, Nexus 7 & other smaller tablets
- Durable steel construction and industry-best locking mechanism
- Extremely compact footprint: takes up very little desk or counter space
- External, lighted on/off power switch
- Adjustable dividers and unique adjustable backstop design (supports most cases and accessory configurations)
- Power: 16-outlet UL-listed power panel with plug spacing for virtually all styles of AC adapters
- Innovative labeling system lets you personalize your cabinet
- Mounting holes for bolting to counter or desk
- Product weight: 43 pounds
- Dimensions: 13”W x 19.3”H x 16”D
- ETL listed
- Proudly made in the USA*
*Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts
iPad and iPad mini are trademarks of Apple, Inc. Kindle is a trademark of Amazon, Inc. Nook is a trademark of Barnes & Noble, Inc.