Mobile Device Managers for iPods, iPhones and other mobile devices
If you are deploying or managing multiples of a smaller mobile device — such as iPhone™, iPod™, iPod Touch™ or smart phones — Datamation Systems has created a number of storage strategies that incorporate state-of-the art charging and syncing hubs.
How do you handle these devices in a compact, secure and convenient space?
These are trays and drawers equipped with foam interiors (some with adjustable dividers) will house just about any type of mobile device, even in cases or equipped with scanners, card readers or extended batteries. They provide easy access to charging hubs or sync-charge hubs and their power supplies. Some versions even provide security, locking the contents in a table-mounted enclosure.
Model # DS-MDM-NB-SC-16U
- Compact and durable steel enclosure houses a state-of-the-art universal 16-port USB board (CE, ETL listed) powered by Cambrionix, the most respected leader in USB charge & sync technologies
- Can be used to charge and sync any iPod™, iPod Touch and iPhone™, as well as virtually any smart phone that charges with USB. Features unique future-proof updatable firmware.
- Pull-out drawer supports a capacity of 16 smart phones with protective cases and/or attached scanners
- Dividers are adjustable and removable and drawer bottoms have protective foam
- Includes an additional shelf to hold a MacBook® or other notebook
- Power supply: 225W, 5V, 85~264VAC, constant current limiting circuit, overload/overvoltage/short circuit protection, all applicable safety approvals. Power supply is dual voltage 115/230 VAC. Power supply plugs into wall outlet with cord (provided).
- Includes a two outlet power strip (110 US power only)
- Enclosure door locks via integrated key lock (two keys per unit)
- Dimensions: 19.25”W x 22.375”D x 10.625”H
- Weight: 55 lbs.
- Can be bolted to tabletop
- Proudly made in the USA*
- Uses devices’ manufacturer-provided or quality third party USB cables
Like our other charge and sync options, these provide up to 2.1A per port (500mA in some configurations), and are powered by the best-in-class USB technology of Cambrionix. Some incorporate universal USB hubs with field updatable firmware, making these future-proof in an ever-changing technology environment. They have been designed for professional use and the highest performance standards and are perfect for BYOD situations.
For standard and custom configurations, contact Datamation Systems, click here.
iPhone, iPod and MacBook are trademarks of Apple, Inc.; *Constructed with mostly US and some imported parts
One Click Checkout
For quantity, institutional or reseller quotes, click here.
For international sales please call 201-329-7200 or email us.